We taught succession of our watershed by offering experiences and activites which all had the by-product of improving water quality.
Maybe we can get One pre New Yorker – 8 million? Or a gazzzilion and clean up the water all around NYC.
Nature heals nature: One activated EM mud ball will clean up one cubic meter of polluted water! How many do we need for your local pond or stream or river?
MoS Hudson Valley WATERSHED formulas: (With or without EM)
- MoS Watershed Body Mist: People we’re coming back for more and sending their friends! Refreshing water, with beneficial em and essential oils. Great for skin and cooling on a hot day.
- MoS Watershed House Cleaning formulas: Feel good, clean you, clean the house, and clean the water without cleaning your wallet. Tilex is poison and it stinks. I know a house cleaning person Columbian/American who had to stop using it b.c she was getting a bloody nose often. She knows that natural products work but she uses what her clients buy at the grocery store and it’s making her sick. The natural products are more expensive at the store. Brands, marketing and advertising. We consumers believe anything and why not? (even what I am writing) When we add EM we are adding beneficial microbes. They are successive, nature is healing nature. Google : natural cleaning recipes.
- MoS Watershed All-Purpose cleaner: Wash good microbes down the drain! Use MoS natural product formulas that don’t make fish or people sick inside the house or in our waters.
- MoS Watershed Laundry soap
- MoS Watershed Laundry EM Booster: Make your laundry better! + Send better water back into the watershed!
- MoS Watershed Glass Cleaner
I would like communities to use EM and natural homemade products at home. “They should stop dumping kitchen waste but compost it using EM, then pour the liquid that is produced into drains and rivers,” says Abdullah Ismail, director of Jamof, the licensed retailer of EM in Malaysia. He says this EM-enriched solution will help keep drains, sewers and streams clean.
MoS Watershed EM Natural Bubbles:
We were bubbling non-chemical bubbles and spreading activated EM!
Oyster Shell Messages:
We are sending your messages down into the harbor on local oyster shells for the oyster beds that will attract oysters back to the river.
“A single oyster can filter 50 gallons of water a day, removing pollution, plankton and algae”, experts say.
How many oysters will we need? Where should we start next?
News Link: Oyster Project halted by FDA in Fishkill